Our last blog post What will your revision look like?’, talked about how you are planning to prepare for your exam, but what revision resources will you to be using to ensure exam success?
Preparation is the key, so here are some useful resources that you will need when revising for your exams.
1. Video and podcasts – listen to experienced lecturers as they take you through how to answer questions in the exam you are sitting.
2. Specimen exams and past papers – use to familiarise yourself with the exam format and practice answering exam questions, so you’re as prepared as you can be for the real exam.
3. Examiners’ Interviews – helps you to understand what the Examiners’ are looking for in terms of exam performance – an essential resource to help you towards exam success.
4. Practice Tests – sit under exam conditions and get personalised feedback highlighting your strengths and weaknesses so you can refine your revision.
5. Learning Community – join for paper-specific study groups and discuss and share revision tips with fellow students.
Good luck with your revision.